Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Studio Residency at the Women's Studio Workshop

Yesterday I started my residency at the Women's Studio Workshop  in Rosendale, NY. For those of you who are not familiar with this concept:

Artists are selected through a jury process. The award includes on-site housing and 24 hour access to our studios. Artists are given a thorough studio orientation at no charge, but should be able to work independently. 

Open for artists to work for four to six weeks in any of our studios – etchingletterpresspaper makingsilkscreen (paper or fabric), traditional black and white photography or ceramics

For a number of years now I have wanted to do a series of artists' books on the subject of depression, and I am given the chance by the WSW. I intend to keep a running diary of this process here on my blog. If you are interested, you can become a follower of this blog and you will then be notified when a new post has been added.

My workspace: 


No comments:

Post a Comment